Draft of My Future House's Interior Design

 A few months back, I use The Sim to create my future house's interior design. In order to have a realistic size dimension, I search a sample of a 3 rooms 2 toilet apartment unit floor plan.

These are the screenshot after I complete my design.

Overall Outlook

Front View

Right Sight View

Back View

Left Side View

Top View with Side Wall Up

Top View with Side Wall Down


Kitchen




Bedroom

Master Bedroom

Master Bedroom

Master Bedroom's private Toilet

Master Bedroom 1's private Toilet
Public shared toilet's design also almost the same.

Bedroom 1

Bedroom 2

Top View for bedroom 1 and bedroom 2

Top View for master bedroom and bedroom 1

Living Room







Balcony


Laundry

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Insurance Sharing 保单分享 #1

马大大学时期打卡的地方 / Check In Points During UM Life